As you walk up the ratchet gear it forces the blade through gradually, making a smooth cut that is healthy for your trees and shrubs, and easy on you. Made of a high-grade carbon steel. This metal takes an extreme amount of torque while still maintaining its lightweight. Always remember to "Ratchet on Red".
Ratchet Lopper IW1423
Our new ratchet lopper is Finally ready
- 18.9" long and and only weighs 2 LBS!!
- Cuts almost 2 inches
- Pound for Pound the most powerful lopper on the market
- High Carbon Steel blade (replaceable)
- Powder Coated aluminum Jaw
- Tack coated steel body and handles
- Comfort grips
- 6 stage ratchet
- All parts replaceable
- Some call it small but mighty we just call her Cyndi
- Always "Ratchet on Red"
- Place wood as far into the jaw as possible
- Squeeze handles together till you feel them stop
- Once they stop slightly open the handle with the red grip until the ratchet pin advances to the next slot
- Repeat this process until done
- REMEMBER - always "Ratchet on Red"