As you walk up the ratchet gear it forces the blade through gradually, making a smooth cut that is healthy for your trees and shrubs, and easy on you. Made of a high-grade carbon steel. This metal takes an extreme amount of torque while still maintaining its lightweight. Always remember to "Ratchet on Red".
Ratchet Lopper - It's Finally Ready!
Our new ratchet lopper is Finally ready
- 18.9" long and and only weighs 2 LBS!!
- Cuts almost 2 inches
- Pound for Pound the most powerful lopper on the market
- High Carbon Steel blade (replaceable)
- Powder Coated aluminum Jaw
- Tack coated steel body and handles
- Comfort grips
- 6 stage ratchet
- All parts replaceable
- Some call it small but mighty we just call her Cyndi
- Always "Ratchet on Red"
- Place wood as far into the jaw as possible
- Squeeze handles together till you feel them stop
- Once they stop slightly open the handle with the red grip until the ratchet pin advances to the next slot
- Repeat this process until done
- REMEMBER - always "Ratchet on Red"